Sunday, November 4, 2007

While I'm Gone...

Good Afternoon Again,

I figured that since I was going to be leaving you for so long...that I might as well leave you a list of some of my favorite entries over the last six months since I started this thing. These are like my top twenty or so (too lazy to count) but feel free to look back if you're bored. Again, have a great time. I'll miss you guys!!!

Sleep Number Beds

When Balls Collide

Mythbusters & Baby Pics

New Orleans - Part 1, Part 2

St. Louis - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

Formal Apology

Pepperwoodstock

Ron Jeremy

Aquarium

Pioneer Day

Blind Dates at Hogswart

Celebrity Conspiracies

Nom De Plume

Sex Sells

Taylorsville Dayzz

Basketball & Sexbots

More Sexbots

For Heather

Moments Before I Sleep

Sport or Game?

Panda-monium

Legacy of the Wingman

Auf Wiedersehen!!!

8 comments:

JLee said...

Safe travels $teve! Have a great time!

$teve said...

You too Jlee!!! See ya in Texas in a few weeks. :)

Shayboarder said...

Enjoy your trip! See you back soon!

Girl In A Gi said...

Have an awesome trip!! I'm terribly jealous....

$teve said...

Thanks ladies!!! Enjoy yourselves in my absense.

Stephanie Faris said...

Wow six months! See you when you get back...if I haven't abandoned this place by then!

J.A. said...

Where are you?!

$teve said...

Hello everybody, I'll be back shortly. Just chilling in Barcelona for a few more days...and boy do I have some stories to tell. Missed you all madly...thanks for the well wishes. You guys rock!!!

Where should I go next?