Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mythbusters & Baby Pics

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

I know that you've missed me these past...well, seven hours or so. Okay, probably not...but here's another entry since you probably haven't read yesterday's yet. No biggie. My schedule's a little out there sometimes. Besides, the earlier I get to work, the earlier I can go home...and I have a three-day weekend. Yippee!!! First things first though, I did receive a call from Bubbles last night at work shortly before leaving...and she went to the emergency room because she couldn't keep anything down...but she says that she's doing a little better now...and should be working with me later today. Whew. I'm glad that she's okay.

This morning, I woke up, showered, got dressed, got some Loaded Breakfast burritos at Carl's Jr. for my breakfast, and then was quickly reminded why I like my usual schedule. It took me 20 minutes to get on the freeway (I live two miles from it tops) and then another 20 minutes to go the four miles on the freeway to work. I dislike traffic very much. About halfway through the freeway portion, I was reminded that I had not taken my Morning Deuce...and needed to find a bathroom quickly. I finally made it to the parking lot...and then a lady flagged me down because her motorcycle had tipped over and she needed some help lifting it. Heavy lifting is not the best thing when you're prairie dogging...but being the gentleman that I am, I helped out...and my sphincter held true. Long story short, I made it...just barely. During the last minute or so, I swear that I could here some kind of dramatic thriller music gradually getting louder until the finally violin strum...and bass drum roll. How's that for overdramatizing my bowel movement? True story though.

World Domination Update - It's official. With a blogger from Egypt checking in at least once, I have spread to SIX continents in less than a month. All I need now is a Penguin to use their laptop in Antarctica...and my mission is complete. Bwahahahahahahaaa!!! I mean...thanks everybody. You guys rock!!! Hopefully I'm entertaining you guys to the best of my abilities.

Mythbusters - I like the show Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. What's not to like about a show where loveable engineering nerds get to test urban legends and myths? However, I find myself yelling at the screen sometimes because they test the myths...but not in the most effective way. Like the launching a human being with a bunch of pressurized 2-liter bottle rockets and it kept pulling down because the center of gravity was off-center. So I yelled at the screen, "Tuck the feet up. The center of gravity is off. Put Buster in the fetal position, then launch him off the pier. It'll work dammit!!!" Only now do I realize that it was actually taped months (possibly years) earlier...and even IF Adam & Jamie could have heard me, it was too late.

Okay, but the real reason that I watch the show...is Kari Byron. She is gorgeous...and an engineering nerd. When she rocks the pigtails. Giggidy!!! However, despite her flawless appearance, quick wit, and seemingly pleasant nature, I think that there's a conspiracy to it. I believe...that she is actually a robot. How else could she be so seemingly perfect? Engineering nerd, always smiling and gorgeous, redhead, great lung capacity, funny & charming, it all seems to add up. She very well may be a prototypical sexbot years ahead of her time. Anyway, more on that as evidence shows itself. I've sent a few emails to Mythbusters (such as the bottle launcher idea previously stated) but I think that they disregard them...because I usually end the message by offering my services in a great spin-off idea for a show that can be shown during the later hours. It involves Ms. Byron and myself starring in "Nutbusters" as we investigate the truth behind sexual urban legends and myths. I already have the first season's worth of ideas taken care of...and there should be plenty of viewer mail for what they'd like to see Kari & I test out. What do you think? Would you watch?

Anyway, back to the PG-rated universe. With my last entry about all those baby movies. I thought that I would share with you some of my baby pictures...because at one time, I was fairly cute...and I like to reminisce on those days. Anyway, here are a few that I happened to have handy...and most of them feature my mom and/or brother Kiel too, so enjoy...

The first picture of $teve?
The prophecy has been fulfilled!!!
Go forth and spread the word!!!

I like this picture of my mom & me.
Mostly because she's smiling and I look like a drugged Gremlin.

My brother and me

Here's an 18th century wood carving
of me feeding my brother.

Another picture of me feeding him.
What am I trying to see? God bless LASIK surgeons.

Age 6 - Notice how I'm almost as tall as Donald Duck
It's a running theme in my life.

Anyway, that's enough for me today. Busy day at work...so I'd better get on the ball. My three day weekend is just a few hours away. Wish me luck!!! Have a great weekend yourself. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could watch kari with you in that show

Anonymous said...

Stop the lame rap music

Where should I go next?