Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Formal Apology

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

Earlier today, I made sure that the ladies knew that they were appreciated for all that they do...and believe me, any guy who read that agrees with me (but not surprisingly about 80% of my readers are female), so just trust me on that statement. However, it has come to my attention over the past few weeks especially...that I am violating the privacy & sanctity of some of my female readers. Please don't rush to your phones to notify the authorities!!! Allow me to explain, for this violation is truly unintentional...and based on reports, not an entirely bad situation for either of us.

At an exponential rate it seems, beautiful women have been coming up to me and telling me that I have been inhabiting their Dreams. Not all of my trespassings have been of the steamy, sensual, erotic kind (though a slight majority have been) but still, it has caused some confusion...to both parties. Don't worry ladies, I'm not going to name names...but you know who you are...and this apology is for you.

Let it be known that though I am a licensed non-profit gigolo, psychologist, philosopher, hustler, and cobbler, I am not some kind of master Freddy Kreuger of Fiery Fantasies that can somehow cast themself into your dreams. Honestly, it doesn't sound like a bad idea...but I simply don't have the schooling or mental capacity for something like that. Criss Angel probably could though. That guy is awesome. I am honored to be in your dreams...and hopefully they've all been memorable & pleasurable in many ways...but still, here goes the apology:

"I, $teve a.k.a. Dr. Mookie Tockenbaut Love, being of sound mind & body, apologize to all of the persons with which I have had charges of telepathic trespassing. Though I unwillingly entered sacred areas of your mind & psyche, I recognize that I am responsible for my image even in your imagination...and anything that I've done that you didn't thoroughly enjoy, I am sorry...and if you enjoyed it, you're welcome. Thank you...and I hope that we can still be friends...or more...whatever, it's all good."

There, now that that's out of the way, if you would like to read a little more about dreams and what they mean, please visit Dream Moods or if you'd like to read a little ditty that I did a few months ago about Dreams & Mysteries of the Mind, visit this link. Anyway, thanks again to all of the lovely ladies out there for forgiving me & my apparent Telepathetic powers...and yes, I did say Telepathetic. Have a great night, sleep well, & have wonderful, fulfilling dreams with or without my attendance. Good night!!!

3 comments:

j.l. clyde said...

you are forgiven, however i still can't get that image of you wearing an avocado mask and flowery silk robe out of my head.

$teve said...

I'd check out what that means on the Dream Moods website. Maybe you have some kind of guacamole fetish or something. I'd be happy to look more into it if you'd like. Tell me about your mother...

SuzyKtar said...

You'll are just sick and wrong!!

Where should I go next?