Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Morning Quiz

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'm just doing a quickie today. A few of my MySpace buddies have said that the questionairres that I fill out (that are sent to me) are clogging up their bulletin boards. Though I'm not exactly sure why that's a problem...I've still decided to appease them by placing them here. That...and nothing has really happened since last night.

Alphabet Quiz

1. A is for age:
26

2. B is for beer of choice:
Stella Artois or high-point Heinekins

3. C is for career right now:
Non-profit gigolo, masseuse, orgasm manufacturer, and blogger; Professional salesman, filmmaker, and cobbler

4. D is for your dad's name?
Walt

5. E is for essential item you use everyday?
I hate to say it...but my car. Oh and my hands.

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
Battlestar Galactica at this moment...but usually Drawn Together, Robot Chicken, South Park, etc.

7. G is for your favorite game:
"How Does This Feel?" - It's a two-player game

8. H is for Home Town:
Funkatron

9. I is for instruments you play:
A little guitar...and the jugs

10. J is for favorite juice:
Cranberry and PIMP juice

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
Courtney Love? Not really interested in ass-kicking at the moment.

12. L is for last place you ate:
Pei Wei delivered to me

13. M is for marriage:
No thanks. Dr. Love & Marriage are not like a horse and carriage.

14. N is for your name:
$teve, Dr. Mookie Love, $tever Beaver, Cap'n Krusty, I answer to a lot of names

15. O is for overnight hospital stays:
I stayed two nights when I got in a pretty bad car wreck almost a decade ago.

16. P is for people you were with today:
How about yesterday? I was at work. Lots of people including Leeshy who sent this quiz to me. Big ups to the Mad Scientist and Eric for keeping me entertained too.

17. Q is for favorite quote:
"Sex is like Chinese food. It ain't over until you both get your cookie." - Greek Philosopher Anonymous

18. R is for Biggest Regret:
Not investing in Google? Whatever. That's the thing about past decisions. If I hadn't made them, I wouldn't be where I'm at...and I really really like where I'm at.

19. S is for status:
Operational? That's the best you could come up with for S? Ugh, let's see. Single, very single, no dates planned, probably not going to for at least a month or so because of vacations, but my eyes are always open & optimistic.

20. T is for time u woke up today:
10:00 - For the 3rd straight day. Damn it feels good to be sick sometimes. Oh yeah, I'm all better now. Thanks for your well wishes everybody!!!

21. WHERE IS U??
At home on the laptop waiting for my breakfast to cook itself. No progress.

22. V is for favorite vegetable:
Carrots

23. W is for one wish u want:
For everybody to have happy, healthy, loving, and productive lives...oh and me too.

24. X is for x-rays you've had:
A bunch when I had that car accident...but still no broken bones...only my noses a few hundred times.

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Again, I'm going to have to conduct research on self-cooking flapjacks before I get too lazy to cook them.

26. Z is for Favorite Zoo Animal:
You all know this - Pandas!!!

Have a great day everybody and I'll fill you in on my adventurous weekend tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the game "How Does This Feel"!!! I try to play it every chance I get.

$teve said...

Yeah, it's obviously one of my favorites...up there with "Every Round Inch", "Hide the Canoli", "Tic Tac Oh!", "Have You Ever" (then try it out), and "The Adventures of Testecles and Penus" (It's like the Iliad...only dirtier).

Where should I go next?