Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Late Night

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

I was just up doing nothing...and not really tired, so I thought that I'd drop another questionairre of knowledge in case you cared. See, this is what I do when I'm bored late at night and have to be quiet to not wake the neighbors. They're good people, but they just get up too damn early. Anyway, here it goes. I'll have a better blog tomorrow (later today technically), scout's honor.

25 of the MOST Spontaneous Questions Ever, BE HONEST

1. Where will you be in a hour?
Probably asleep...the drink'll help

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Good question. Maybe Box Girl. Maybe some other lucky girl out there...

3. Is there something purple within 10 feet of you?
Mardi gras beads. I have a wide variety of colors and shapes for volunteers.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yup. Odd that you would care to ask...

5. When was the last time you went out of state?
About three weeks ago...to New Orleans

6. Have you been to the movies in the last 7 days?
Only at my house in the Coolesium. Oh yeah, I'm still calling it that.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade - two of them

8. What are you wearing right now?
Clothes. Unflashy ones.

9. What was your last purchase?
A bottle of anti-freeze for my cars. It's that time of year again.

10. What's the last thing you wrote down?
With pen & paper? I mainly just doodle with pen & paper. It was probably something work related...therefore too boring to respond with.

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Bubbles has been texting me. She wants to borrow my new Kanye West album. My dad called me a few hours ago to say howdy. He's a cool cat. Maybe that's where I get it from...

12. Have you been to the silly site GoofyAuctions.com?
Yeah, it's okay.

13. Have you ever owned a fish tank?
No but I've moved a LOT of them.

14. When's the last time you watched a hockey game?
First NHL game was about four years ago at the Pepsi Center at the Colorado Avalanche's 400th consecutive sellout. Third row tickets. The only way to watch a hockey game.

15. What is in your pocket right now?
My bitches (See what I did there? I said it like a pimp. I'm so cool.) Really though, mostly lint and some change.

16. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you be?
Brazil would be awesome...but if anywhere...I'd be the first dude on Mars. Yeah...

17. What friend has the kinkiest piercing(s)?
I really don't know...and don't want to know unless she's really really hot

18. One thing you hate about yourself?
I'm too self-conscious around the ladies. Sure, I may seem like a cocky guy...maybe even a prick...but deep down, I'm just too damn nice for my own good.

19. What's your favorite soup?
Thick meaty chili. If I wanted flavored water, then I'd ask for soup.

20. Do you miss anyone?
All the time

21. Last play you saw?
"Aida" on Broadway about four years ago. Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child played Aida. It was set in Egypt. That's about all I remember.

22. What are your plans for the day?
Wake up, shower, have fun, maybe finish watching season one of Battlestar Galactica. More on that tomorrow...

23. Ever go to camp?
Camp Kiesel (boys scouts) waaaaaay back in the day

24. What do you want right now?
The same thing I always want...Adriana Lima or English-speaking equivalent

25. Were you an honor roll student in Jr. High/Middle school?
Absolutely...that's probably why I'm so lame now.

Anyway, I'm done now. I basically did this questionairre because it was one of the first sent to me through MySpace that actually had all consecutive numbers in the questions. Have a great night...and I'll see ya around. Peace.

2 comments:

Shayboarder said...

Eh your not lame at all! Yay for snow soon!

$teve said...

Aaaah thanks Shay!!! I'll try to be less critical of myself. You rock as well!!!

Where should I go next?