Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Am I A Nerd? Yes


NerdTests.com says I'm a Dorky High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!
Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

I am, in fact, a nerd. I knew this long before taking this highly popular (and therefore absolutely true) online survey. However, I had no idea that I was a Dorky High Nerd. As you can see, my Sci-Fi/Comic percentile is rather high...along with my Dumb / Dork / Awkward level. Perhaps this explains why I can only communicate through the medium of the internet and not in real life, despite one of my mottos being "Make Awkward Social Advances, Not War." If that's the case, then why is my Technology / Computer score so low? Could this test be pointless and for entertainment purposes only? No, I refuse to believe it.

On the real though, I know that I'm a nerd. Who else would list their favorite movies in different random categories? Who else would gladly give his opinion about anything to do with any sport (even the little known ones) at any time? Who else could have this much useless trivial knowledge in their head but not be able to jump a car without frying the cables? Who else but a nerd would sign an online petition to get the TV series "Duckman" on DVD? Who else would report on news clippings that nobody cares about...like Pandas, Colisimo brats, Michael Vick, and occasionally relevant worldwide news like the Philadelphia Eagles and Lindsay Lohan? To quote the great nerd spokesmen like Lewis Skolnick, Dudley Dawson, and Gilbert Lowell, "We've got bush", "All jocks ever think about is sports. All nerds ever think about is sex." and "I'm a nerd...and ugh...I'm pretty proud of it." (Queue "We are the Champions")

Anyway, enough of that. Here's more of those news updates...

Colosimo Catastrophe - As you may have heard, I heart Colosimo Sausages and Brats. For nearly sixty years, brothers Ernest & Gale Colosimo have made some of the finest spiced sausages ever constructed by man out of thier humble Magna shop. Now, their sons are a fussin' and a feudin' over altering the spices and it's ending up in court. It even caused the 74-year old mother to cry. Hopefully these crazy kids can settle their difference and keep making these spectacular meat products for generations to come. In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy them while I can. Family & business rarely mix...like bacon and chocolate. Mmm bacon and chocolate...

Harold & Kumar Go F**k Themselves - Everybody loves Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, right? Everybody who loved the first movie was highly anticipating Harold & Kumar Go To Amsterdam, right? Well, now they've decided to make it Harold & Kumar Escape Guantanamo Bay. It could still be funny. But with the dwindling Red Light District, deportation of stoner movies, Global Warming, could this be the beginning of the end of Amsterdam as we know it??? I guess I'd better get over there while I still can.

Anyway, busy busy day at work...and they just decided to basically double our workload because other departments need help. No biggie...yet. Again, try to make yourself as dependable, efficient, and expendable as the next guy...otherwise you get delegated all the work. Have a great day!!! See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Where should I go next?