Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Knew He Was a Cowboys Fan!!!

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

Believe me, I'm sorry to disappoint you all and not have a play-by-play about my date last night...but do to unforeseen (previously unmentioned) circumstances including the massive amount of snow yesterday, we have rescheduled for Thursday night. Good things come to those who wait, right? Also, I am unsurprised...because as you've probably read DOZENS of times in my blog, this is normal activity in the dating life of Dr. Mookie Love. Also, I know that yesterday I said that I wouldn't talk about football for two more weeks...but then Cat sent me one of the funniest videos that I've seen in a long, long time...and it confirms a few suspicions that I had about a certain Cowboys fan...






Wonder Woman is Announced? - Okay, so as of now, the "Justice League" movie is on hold due to the writer's strike...and a seemingly endless list of speculations and restrictions on actors wanted to pay key roles like Superman & Batman (still think the Gyllenhall kids should be the Wonder Twins) but apparently the superhot role of Wonder Woman has been cast as Megan Gale. Who? The superhottie pictured to the left. She's a supermodel who starred as "Dr. Orbit's Secretary" in "Stealth" but really no other acting experience. I was thinking another actress from "Stealth" by the name of Jessica Biel...but honestly, by the time this movie gets made they'll both be well into their forties. Anyway, now you know...and I'm all about spreading the knowledge...or at least rumored knowledge.



Razzies Awarded - Every year, there are awards given to the worst movies and worst performances involving movies called Razzies...and this year, the vast majority of nominations went to Lindsay Lohan & Eddie Murphy for their respective movies "I Know Who Killed Me" and "Norbit." The really odd thing...is that I thoroughly enjoyed Norbit, even though Eddie Murphy's performances were a little racist and ridiculous. To the people who awarded Eddie with these awards for being racist & ridiculous...did you forget that it was an EDDIE MURPHY movie? Have you seen "Delirious" or "Raw" or any other movie that he's been in? That's like giving Chris Tucker a Razzie for being loud and obnoxious...or Christopher Walken for not having a smooth sentence structure & inflection in his voice. For a full list of nominees, please hit the link to check some of them out. Bubbles, I'm sorry to inform you...that Nicolas Cage was nominated for his role in "Ghost Rider" but there's still hope...because they're not officially awarded until February 23rd, the day before the Oscars.

Anyway, I've got a day to hang out with Mr. & Mrs. Wingman and not much else to talk about right now...so I'll bid you adieu and catch up with you tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to watch the above video again. I know I will. Go Eagles!!!

2 comments:

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

I kind of liked Ghost Rider.

$teve said...

I kind of liked it too...a LOT more than the ladies that I watched it with did...but Bubbles has 'a thing' for Nicolas Cage...and I think he just looks tired all the time...as you may be aware. I like most of his movies...and I was surprised by a few of these Razzie nominations.

Where should I go next?