Friday, June 6, 2008

Club Wet Gets a Worthy Plug

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

Yesterday, I was feeling especially lazy when my mom gave me the idea of heading down to hang with her...and before she got off work, I would hang with my brother for a few hours. Cool beans. So I drove down there. Shorty after arriving there, I get a text from my sister-in-law asking if I was going to see some boobs with them. "I sure hope so...but Vinny's the one who usually gets the action when I'm around." (It's a bad breastfeeding joke)


Apparently, it was Dollar Draft Night at the best gentlemen's club in Utah (which is kind of like saying the best burger joint in India) called Club Wet in West Haven. Formerly the Play Pen, I had never heard of this place before my brother's bachelor party over a year ago...and it was awesome...and in the middle of redneck country. So instead of hanging out with my mom and not-my-kids last night, I went to see mostly naked, beautiful women dance seductively for dollars...and get frosty beverages for similar dollars...for about four hours...and all for less than forty bucks, even helping out my brother & sister-in-law with tips (because they're always broke). Kudos to Phoenix, Cali, April, and Mary Jane for their incredible show. Oh...and they have pool tables too...and a great sound system. If you're ever in the area, check it out...even if it's not really your thing...because they have a pool table...and dollar beers on Thursday nights.

I don't know if I may be getting immune to the allure of gentlemen's clubs...but though I had a great time hanging with my brother & his wife...and the scenery was excellent & exhilarating all at the same time. My mind was elsewhere a little bit. Sure my eyes rarely left the stage...but ever girating gesture, flexible position, and sexually explicit stare just made me think about Vegas (and the other thoughts that jump in a man's head when he sees such activities). I know, big surprise (sarcastically). Needless to say, they still haven't called...and seeing as it's around midnight on a Friday...I'm guessing that it'll be at least Monday before I hear anything (unless they do another Sunday afternoon surprise).

After the club, I drove back (I was the Designated Driver...and you should always have one...and probably me) and my sister-in-law Ashley was already not feeling good...long story short, she had a rough morning at school...but she's doing much better now. My brother & I starting watched "Aliens" and just as I was getting ready to sleep on his horribly uncomfortable sofabed, I get a wonderful call from Bubbles...saying that San Diego is beautiful and boring...and how she wishes that I was there with her to entertain her...and help her through her migraines. We talked for about ten minutes as I put her at some ease...and said good night. Apparently, she text me back an hour later saying that just talking to me made her feel better. See? Sometimes all you have to do is listen...and you can make somebody's day. Anyway, I found that out this morning...because I passed out right after hanging up with her despite watching "Aliens" just before it got to the good part.

This morning, I awoke at 7:30 because some jerkass decided to mow outside my brother's window...but then fell back asleep as I plotted how to make it look like an accident...and really woke up around 11 AM. Basically, the kids were brought back from grandma's (my mom's) and we hung out watching movies and playing. Then in the evening, they invited some friends over like Bartles & Jaymes and a few of Ashley's coworkers...and we had a little barbecue. Good eats. Here are some new pictures of Vinny & Kairi...

Vinny always looks excited...

Kairi is a great big sister

Well, have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow...but if I were a real jetsetter, I'd be in San Diego hanging out with Bubbles and making her have fun...but she'll have to wait until next time when we take a weekend trip out there once I move to Vegas. Yup, still confident about the job. JL Clyde invited me to hang out at Pride with her this Sunday (yes, as in the Gay Pride Parade) and at first, I was reluctant...mostly for the reason that I'm not gay...but that's like saying that you don't go to a St. Patrick's Day Parade because you're not Irish. In the end, she may have convinced me by mentioning the pleasure of her company, a beer garden, free stuff, snow cones, music, people watching, more free stuff, protestors (that I can mess with), and gay men bringing their straight (probably bisexual) and horny female friends. She drives a good argument...and knows what I like. So we shall see. In the meantime, have a great weekend everybody!!! Happy 19th Birthday to Micah Rose!!!

No comments:

Where should I go next?