Sunday, June 22, 2008

ABC's of $teve

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

Been a busy little weekend (sort of) but I'm a little tired tonight after spending the weekend at my brother's...so I'm going to do one of these quick quizzes that Alisa tagged me on...and because she's awesome, I'll do it. Oh...and because I like to talk about myself. I'll catch you up on the rest tomorrow.

Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog and copy the tag to theirs.

A- Attached or Single: I'm assuming this is in regards to my dating situation & not something anatomical. In that case, Very Single.
B- Best Friend: Bubbles - Sure, I've had friends for much longer...but we don't call each other everyday like Bubbles & me
C- Cake or Pie: "Oh, I says the damnedest things. Last night when I was runnin' game, I said 'Baby, can I cut your Cake?' Oh, can I have it my way? Don't I deserve a break today? Them buns, I like the way ya bake."
D- Day: Payday is usually my favorite
E- Essential Item: My sense of humor & perspective...because it helps everybody I meet
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: No thank you...
H- Hometown: I claim Eden, Utah as my hometown...but live in Slick City...and may be moving to Las Vegas soon. Ask me when I have a real home of my own. Right now, it's where the heart is.
I- Indulgences: Las Vegas & Sarcasm
J- January or July?: According to my calender, it's still June...but I'll say July because that's when Dark Knight comes out. Both months have their charms.
K- Kids: None that I know of...but hopefully some days. Luckily, I may not have the opportunity to name them.
L- Life is incomplete without: Passion & Love - Without them, what's the point? Share it whenever you can.
M- Marriage Date: 13/13/69 - Like the combination to my luggage
N- Number of Siblings: One younger brother Kiel (and sister-in-law Ashley), one stepbrother Rumpelstiltzchen, and three stepsisters with cute kids
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples...because they make better pies
P- Phobias or Fears: Man, it's been over a year since I did one of those fears things. Whenever I find that I have one, I try to overcome it. Now, if I could only get over my fear of a three-way with a Brazilian supermodel & an American Gladiatoress. Can anybody help me out?
Q- Quote: "Sex is like Chinese food. It ain't over 'til you both get your cookie." - Confucius...and why Bubbles calls me Cookie...and I'm no longer asked questionairres like this by my workplace
R- Reason To Smile: Being Alive & Loving (It could be worse...)
S- Season: Summer...because if I move to Vegas, I won't have a choice
T- Tag Three: Since Alisa tagged me (you rock, by the way), I'm going to tag $teve's other Angels - JL Clyde, Bone Junior, & Pirate Monkey...because they leave comments sometimes...and I'm pretty sure JLee did this last month. Comments are much appreciated!!!
U- Unknown fact about me: Good question. Don't really have secrets. My legendary focus & discipline may be unknown to most. For example, I didn't masturbate until it was doctor's orders when I was 18 and I was a virgin until well into my 24th year. Not that you really care...but there it is. Judge me if you must.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: "Animals are here to serve two purposes...to be delicious...and to fit well." - Jesus
W- Worst Habit: I say "Your mom" entirely too much...even when it doesn't make any sense...and then to cover I'm forced to use "That's what she said" and then I usually have to use a smoke bomb to make a Ninja Vanish before I'm attacked by criticism
X- Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Ray vision would be sweet...and not just so that I could see rockin' tatas...but I would use my powers for good too...you know, for like checking out bombs & stuff, right? Like airport security. "She's smuggling drugs!!! Dibs on the cavity search!!!"
Y- Youngest or Oldest?: Oldest & Best
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus - According to Wikipedia, this means that some of my positive characteristics are disciplined (see U above), good sense of humor, great work ethic, artistic, loving, romantic, strong, sexual, trustworthy, stable, calm, tenacious, easy-going, patient, honest, resourceful, and faithful. The bad side is that I'm stubborn, opinionated, overindulgent, and overly self-conscious. Apparently, I'm compatible with earthy signs like Capricorns (Jesus, Elvis, & Vinny...think about that for a second), Virgos (Mickey & the Mad Scientist), Pisces (Kelaudri), and Cancers (brother Kiel & Bubbles). Interesting...

Anyway, have a great night everybody!!! Catch up with you tomorrow. Sleep tight!!!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Yes!

You made me laugh, and I thank you~

I will now Ninja Vanish.

$teve said...

That's what she said...I mean...dammit!!! There I go again!!!

Where should I go next?