Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day '08

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

Sorry for the brevity of this post...but I've got some catching up to do since deciding to take the weekend off last minute. I'd like to start off by saying Happy Father's Day to all the fathers (yup, you too Dad) and even some of the baby daddies out there. I'd also like to wish a Happy Birthday to Mrs. Wingman today, Filly & Lemons on Friday, and tomorrow will be the birthday of my little ray of sunshine in Denver, JJ. Happy birthdays ladies!!! That's ugh...that's about all I'm ready to blab about right now...but tomorrow should be an exciting one...because there will be pictures, stories, and lots of other jibber jabber...including a possible new job prospect in Sin City...and no, not whoring myself out. Fool me one, shame on you...

Anyway, gotta get back to the NBA Finals and help out my sister-in-law with some school stuff before doing that other stuff. Big thanks to Mom, my Stepdad, and most importantly Bubbles for an amazing weekend. Have a great night everybody!!!

No comments:

Where should I go next?