Saturday, August 4, 2007

20 Love Questions

Good Afternoon all,

First things first, my boy Spitsofrantic is having his record release party this Friday, August 10th at Brewski's in Ogden. Feel free to come down and get some free t-shirts, CDs, and if you mention this blog...a free alcoholic beverage of your choice. That's right, I'm doing coupons...for places that I'm going to be anyway.

Secondly, I thought this next questionnaire a little quirky because it's all about Love...and it was sent to my MySpace account by my 13-year old cousin Kaitlyn. What the hell does she know about Love at 13? Sadly, probably more than I do at twice her age. God damn it, she made me feel old. Let's get on with the questions...

1. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
Well, I have feelings for a few of my ex's...but it's more friendship than anything that I'm thinking this question entails. I wish them luck in their search...and I assume they do the same for me.
2. Have you ever been given roses?
Actually, I was given roses once...the day after Valentine's day...when we decided to break up because she was moving away for school. That was a rough day...but the roses helped...and they lasted about a month.
3. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Love Actually...because it's like eight romances in one. I want everybody to find that special someone. It's all the Code of the Wingman.
4. How many times have you honestly been in Love?
Honestly, I don't believe that I have had THE Love...but certainly A Love for two girls in particular. You don't get to know their names though. They didn't give permission. Sorry.
5. Do you believe that everyone has a Soulmate?
I think that there are many wonderful people out there that are my soulmatch. As far as finding that one very special person out there that is like my perfect match, I don't know...but I'm highly optimistic...and I think that it's really a matter of finding one of those many wonderful people out there that are your soulmatch to make your life complete. Sappy, but honest.
6. What's your current problem?
I'm illiterate to the signs of Woman. I can't read them. Also, I'm very hesitant to make the first move...and most girls like to play that whole mysterious thing...and that's a bad mix. Also, I'm ruggedly handsome...and most girls like pretty metrosexuals or assholes.
7. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Remember that thing with the roses, I held myself together pretty well until she left (a few man tears) but that whole night I wept like a whipped pup. I'm not even going to front, it hurt something fierce...and it was my first relationship. I plan on blogging in more detail about men crying in a future entry...so stay tuned.
8. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Thought about it...but in those instances, the girls were extremely young (teenagers) and I didn't want to hold them back from making some other guy extremely happy. That would have been selfish. Besides, I like Utah, my family's here, I think I'll stay for a while at least...until I have my own family to fend for.
9. Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Tell me again.....can we be lovers & friends...? Actually, all of my lovers have been friends first. It's kind of a progression thing. As far as having hot steamy fantasies about friends, I don't want to creep anybody out...but hell yeah. Have you seen my friends? Apparently the feeling's mutual though because I'm like the Freddy Krueger of their fantasies as well. I just kind of pop up in there like a ninja...and before you realize it...I come & go at the same time.
10. Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
It's not a scientific law...but it's usually pretty accurate. It depends on the person...and I blame the media as usual for glamorizing the cheater.
11. How many kids do you want to have?
I've always thought three was a nice number...but whatever...
12. What is your favorite color?
What the hell does this have to do with Love? Sorry, I seem to have answered a question with another question. Let's go with.......Green.
14. Do you believe that you truly only love once?
Nope. It can happen a lot.
15. Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died. Would you get remarried?
Morbid...but yes, I would. It would cause a sticky situation when I got up to the Pearly Gates...but I think they would understand...as I would when she hooks up with Jim Morrison.
16. At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
From birth, but in a sexual manner, not until 7th grade. Jessica Birmingham was her name...and she developed early. That's when I starting having to wear looser pants...and luckily I never had to go to the board in that 1st year German class.
17. What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
The theme to Monday Night Football as all the bridesmaids & groomsmen are introduced (announcers optional) and then that eerie music from "Who Wants to be a Millionairre?" when the questions are asked. "Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?" "I do." "Is that your final answer?"
18. Do you know someone who likes you?
If I knew, and was interested, then I probably would have acted on it. If you know something that I don't, please share. I'll remember you in my toast.
19. Do you like anyone?
If you're reading this, chances are that I like you. If you're interested, let me know. Other than that, yeah...there's a few hotties at work, Adriana Lima, Jessica Alba, I don't really keep up on the smut magazines, who's single right now?
20. Are you currently in Love?
Nope...but the night is still young...

Last Question - How many of you noticed that there wasn't a question 13? Be honest. I noticed it...but what's the deal with all the questionnaires sent by email missing questions here & there. If you can type, you should be able to count, right? Maybe that's just my radical thinking again. Have a great weekend...and I'll catch ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

j.l. clyde said...

there are indeed some pretty hot hotties at work, captain, but watch out. if you're not careful you may develop a reputation as the center's resident deflowerer. i wonder if HR will give you a raise for that?...

$teve said...

One can only hope that a raise would be involved...and not just of the physical kind. However, one question for you. What would be wrong with developing a reputation like that? :)

Usually by the time a girl reaches 18 nowadays, she's no longer in need of a deflowerer. Maybe I just keep with a different crowd though...

Thank you for your feedback!!!

Where should I go next?