Thursday, August 2, 2007

Day Off

Okay, so apparently logic has no place in the Realm of Wireless Connectivity either. I've got it hard wired so the internet can come through the wire and upon my laptop screen...but this invisible internet seems to have an error with my router connectivity...or something, the error is very vague and tells me to check my connections. Yup, still there. So this is what the Home Agents at work are always talking about. Interesting, anyway, I'm off to have some fun. Sorry to rub it in...but if it's any consolation, I've spent my whole day off dealing with Comcast & technology in a house where it's slightly cooler than outside...but I still sweat unmercifully. I still smell like sex & strawberries though. Mmm mmm mmm...

Auf Wiedersehen...

No comments:

Where should I go next?