Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

I just wanted to let you all know that I FINALLY returned home safely...and will be filling you in on my latest greatest adventures to the Midwest, Midsouth, and everywhere in between. This may take a few days of blogging...because I did a lot of really cool stuff and have a lot of really cool pictures & stories to go along with it...as well as a lot of work to catch up on...so please be patient & I promise that you won't be disappointed...and if you are...then call me a liar & good luck finding something better on the internet that isn't blocked at your workstation or by your parents. I challenge you.

Also, I've had a lot of time to think & reflect about what I observe during my many, many, many hours sitting in an airport or airplane...so I have some wonderful ideas & opinions that I promise to share as well. Michael Vick will be touched on again (for how long will depend on his sentence, I guess). Senator Larry Craig & his misunderstandings will also be investigated...but don't worry, "He's not gay" and I don't care either way. It just brings up some thoughts on politicians that I'd like to share...another day. Anyway, I'm extremely tired, so I will leave you with a bow of the forehead ever so slightly...and a "THANK YOU" for being patient with me during the next few days.

In case you were wondering, both St. Louis & Memphis rocked...and I would recommend that any of you visit them as soon as possible...if not sooner. Also, I read a wonderful book during my travels about Benjamin Franklin entitled "Fart Proudly." It's great, you should all read it...but more on that later this week.

Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

j.l. clyde said...

you stole my blog entry title! you bastard! i demand... well, something pretty and shiny. did you bring me back something pretty and shiny?

welcome back captain. the center just isn't the same without you.

ninsiana0.livejournal.com

$teve said...

Thank you Jessica!!! With regards to borrowing your blog entry title, yes, I did...and more importantly, whatchu gon' do boutit???

Bastard? Really? Is that what it has come to? That's quite dignified.

Where should I go next?