Thursday, June 7, 2007

FINALLY!!! IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I was going to save this until tomorrow's blog entry...but this is just too big (and I might be getting a case of the Friday flu). You are about to witness an epic moment. Take a deep breath. Trust me, you'll want all the breath that your lungs can hold to SCREAM about this announcement. Thanks to my good friend A-Pax, Variety Magazine, & www.darkhorizons.com, it has been passed along to me...that Warner Brothers...has optioned a script by Paul Sopocy to make a Thundercats live action movie. http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070606g.php

Also mentioned in the article is the mention of another live action movie for He-Man...but that was done nearly twenty years ago. "Masters of the Universe" featured Dolph Lundgren (Rocky IV, Universal Soldier, & various crap) as He-Man & Frank Langella (Cutthroat Island) as Skeletor...with the early work of Courtney Cox before she was a Friend or Arquette'd. Now, with the use of CGI, they can bring in Battlecat...so this should also be an awesome undertaking...for kids at heart like me. Anyway, I just wanted to spread the word...and of course being on the internet, all information is subject to change...but send me your ideas for who would be great choices for the actors/actresses in these movies. Personally, I think Vin Diesel should be Panthera (because he needs a break) but as far as Lyon-O & Cheetara...as long as it's not someone like Topher Grace & Mischa Barton, I'll be happy. I'm thinking more...Jason Statham & Jessica Alba (or Adriana Lima). He-Man? Who cares? There's gonna be a Thundercats movie!!! Please let me know that I'm not the only one excited.


Predictions for the Day - Since my previous bidding has been answered within a week...



1. "Duckman" will FINALLY be on a DVD collection - I still have the VCD collection, just in case. If you're not aware of the animated show "Duckman", it was a mid-90's cartoon featuring the voices of Jason Alexander, Dweezil Zappa, Nancy Travis, & the incredible Tim Curry among others. Top 5 Television Series of All Time!!! You should definitely check it out...by stopping by my place some time...because apparently that's the only way that you can find it. CONSPIRACY OF THE DAY?

2. Yao Ming will be the Most Valuable Player in the NBA next year - See earlier email about Dirk Nowitzski...and I still think it's funny that the tallest player in the NBA is Chinese. Also, the Utah Jazz will win the NBA championship next year. The Spurs will let them have one. Of course, this is after they sign a certain $teve to a 10-day contract, then for the rest of the year, & he takes care of the shooting guard position during their championship run. I'll keep you posted & let you know when Jerry Sloan calls my phone.




3. The last episode of the Simpsons will be the movie opening July 27, 2007 - I'm not sure if that's officially already been announced...but look what happened to Beavis & Butthead and other animated series after they went to the big screen. After twenty years, it's about time for them to stop too. I'm one of their biggest fans...so this makes it hard for me to say...but they're kind of pulling a Brett Favre now.


4. Brett Favre will retire after next year - Probably the only reason that he's playing this year is to break Dan Marino's TD pass record...but he will be kicked out of Green Bay at the end of the year for his own good. However, he'll then be signed by the Arizona Cardinals to teach Matt Leinart...but they'll refuse to let him play. Brett, I know that you're a big fan of my work...and I am of yours...but PLEASE retire before you become boxer'd. Have you ever had a conversation with Joe Frazier or any other boxer or football player that played too long? I want to see you in another Farrelly Brothers movie before I die. PLEASE BRETT!!! If not for me, do it for yourself & your family. Thank you!!!


5. Arnold Schwarzenegger will be President of the United States in 2012 - During the next term, they will make an amendment to the Constitution to allow foreign-born individuals to become President of the United States...and the stage will be set for this Austrian-born weightlifter/actor/governator to announce his candidacy for 2012...and then my friends, it's OVER!!! Who's going to run against him? Hillary Clinton? Al Gore? Senator Predator? He can take them all......one way.......or the other. Sorry, by the end of that spiel I start doing my movie preview voice...so you know it's a good idea. I should be in radio. That'd be awesome. Thus fulfilling the Demolition Man Prophecy...

No comments:

Where should I go next?