Friday, June 1, 2007

The Prophecy

As foretold in the prophecy, when the cosmic dials align & the universe is in perfect harmony, there will be a miraculous event rarely seen by the eyes of mortals....
Overdramatic? You know it. Yes, that is my car rolling over to 200,000 miles...as promised in an earlier blog. I'll try to catch my LeMans rolling over to 100,000...but at the rate that I drive it due to ever-escalating fuel prices, your children's children may have a better chance of see it.



Congratulations to the Spurs for moving on to the NBA Finals!!! Apparently LeBron had a great game last night where he scored the last 25 points for his team to put the Cavaliers up by a game in the East. Wow!!! Somewhere in the world, Kobe Bryant is saying, "Man, he should pass the ball."



Sorry, it's really early in the morning...and I don't usually blog before breakfast...so I don't have much to talk about. Yesterday was relaxing. I watched the third Season of Entourage (Part 1) & I'm finding that I really like that show. Jeremy Piven is hilarious. I don't have HBO, so I don't know if they end up firing him...but I hope that they don't. Later on, my Wingman & his fiance came over. After getting some great Chinese food, we had a movie night & watched Scary Movie 1 & 3. Why skip #2? Already been seen by all three of us...but it's definitely the funniest. We had a drinking game of taking a shot for every sexual joke. We were quite tipsy before the movie title came up (thank you Carmen Electra).



Well, I think that I'm going to get a Mountain Dew Live Wire & see if that wakes me up a little better than...well...typing, I guess. By the way, have you tried these new Extreme Cheese & Beef Quesadillas they have at Taco Bell for $1.29 (promotional price, subject to change, not valid in HI or AK)? I'm not sure exactly what's so extreme about the cheese...but I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with an opium derivative because these things are delicious & addictive. Anyway, have a great weekend...and CONGRATULATIONS to all those graduates out there!!!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

The Cavs will take the finals this year. They need some glory since it's been since, like, 1964 since they last won a championship of any kind I think. My husband is a Browns fan so if all goes well we get to go to our first NFL game ever this December!

LeBron vs. THE ENTIRE SPURS TEAM

...we'll see

$teve said...

Dear Laqueese,

I wish you luck on attending a Browns game...and if you do, say hi to my buddy Brady Quinn. I have yet to attend an NFL game myself. Let me know how it is.

LeBron is an incredible basketball prodigy...but Duncan & Popovich are great. Perhaps some time down the road, the Cavs will win a championship...but somebody's going to have to help LeBron out. Jordan didn't get championships until Pippen & Phil came along. Shaq didn't until Kobe & Phil. Robinson didn't until Duncan & Popovich. Time will tell.

Your buddy,

$teve

Where should I go next?