Saturday, June 2, 2007

Soul Shakers present The Controversy

First off, I'd like to give a shameless plug for my buddy rapper Spitsofrantic , part of the group Soul Shakers and their new album. To quote his text message "Cop the new lyrical masterpiece the Controversy featuring Jsun, Spitso, Rha, & Lacy! You can get it at Uprok Records in SLC or just hit me up!" This guy has been my friend since the 2nd grade (long time ago) & he really has talent, so if you like hip-hop, stop by Uprok or hit me up & I'll hit him up & he'll hit his man up for an album...and you'll be bumping phat rhymes in no time SPLAT!!! At only $10 you can't go wrong!!!

Soul Shakers present The Controversy
Uprok Records - 342 South State Street SLC, UT 84111
(801) 363-1523 Only $10
www.myspace.com/uprokrecords

By the way, stay tuned for his solo album "Hood Vibrations" - Coming later this year

Anyway, now that the plug is out of the way, what else do I have to talk about? Well, I saw the prequel "Hannibal Rising" this morning. It was surprisingly good. It was even easy to see actor Rhys Ifans as an evil dude. You may know him from movies like "Formula 51", "Little Nicky", and "Notting Hill", & "The Replacements." The most interesting aspect of the movie is making quite possibly the most popular protagonist in the literary & film world...and turn him into a protagonist. (Much like they tried to do in the recent Star Wars movies with Darth Vader...by showing his wimpy, crybaby, pansy side with Anakin...but this movie is much better than any of those...George Lucas)

Other than that, have a great weekend & I'll see you on Monday...or something. Cop the Controversy!!! Do it for Biggie!!!

No comments:

Where should I go next?