Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dirk's Geburtstag!!!

Since I won't be working later today, I just thought that I'd remind everybody that today we should all pay homage to Herr Dirk Nowitzki on this, his 29th birthday. Earlier this year, he became the first European-born Most Valuable Player in the NBA...making him the biggest thing to come out of Germany since David Hasselhoff...and definitely larger.


So as stated previously, I think that we should all crack open a cold Beck's, fry up some Colossimo's Brats (or Bavarian variety if you have immediate access), and blast some Falco as we celebrate his birthday, German culture, & just another great day to be alive. Do you really need any more of a reason?

2 comments:

Ruben said...

Oh Steve, oh Steve. I am pretty sure Falco is Austrian, not German, but nice try :).
I might not be as tall as Dirk, but I am definately bigger and heavier :).

$teve said...

Quatsch, you're absolutely right! I apologize. Falco is Austrian. I just didn't want to say Hasselhoff, because...well, there has to be better. :) Just so everybody knows, I was singing Schnitzelbank last night.

Where should I go next?