Friday, September 7, 2007

100th Blog Extravaganza

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

Wow, one hundred blog entries since I started this thing in May. At first, I hadn't even imagined putting down that many...but you guys helped me to pull through. There was a time when I thought about putting up the skates for good...but you voiced your love for the blog...and for the Love...so I sucked it up...and cranked out hilarity almost daily. I consider myself...the luckiest man...on the cyberspace of the Earth. Thank you so much. How do I plan on celebrating my 100th entry? How about doing one of those questionairres that most people do on their first entry? Sound good? Awesome, here it goes.

Places I've Lived:
1) Ogden, Utah
2) Roy/Taylor, Utah
3) Eden, Utah - plan on retiring there
4) Slick City, Utah

Jobs I've had:
1) Dishwasher at Freeway Cafe (4 days)
2) Marriott Reservation Center
3) Courtesy Clerk (bagger) at Winegar's Supermarket
4) Blue Stakes call operator (about a month)
5) Practice squad for men's & women's basketball team at the U
6) Non-profit gigolo/masseuse/psychologist/philosopher - All payment is in the form of Love...and comments

Places for weekend getaway:
1) VEGAS, BABY!!!
2) Eden, Utah - go see the family
3) Road trip to anywhere - Pick a direction and say, "That looks cool. Let's go that way."
4) Anywhere I have never been

Movies I can watch over and over:
1) The Big Lebowski
2) 40 Year Old Virgin
3) Scarface / Carlito's Way - I like to think they're two chapters of the same story, just Tony doesn't get blasted in the back...and changes his name to Carlito.
4) Naked Gun Movies
5) Fight Club
6) Thank You for Smoking - I want to be Nick Naylor when I grow up

TV Shows I DVR: (I don't have DVR)
1) Big Love
2) Entourage
3) Ned & Stacey?

Guilty Pleasures:
1) Kung Fu Movies
2) Starting fights between married couples for no reason
3) Coke Slurpees
4) An abundance of cartoons (Duckman may be guilty)
5) Foreign films that nobody else will watch with me

Places I have been on vacations: (I have a map at the bottom of my blog)
1) China - Shanghai, Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Sizhou, & Zhouzhuang
2) Europe - Greece, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstien, France, UK, Scotland...with Spain & Sicily in November
3) Jamaica
4) Canada - Niagara Falls, Montreal, & Toronto
5) Mexico - Ensanada
6) Hawaii
7) New York City
8) Washington D.C. - just about ever major city in the US

Wish list for places to see:
1) Southeast Asia cruise - China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Indonesia, then down into...
2) Australia Area - Sydney, Melbourne, New Zealand, & Tasmania
3) South America - Brazil (pick me a bride), Argentina, Chile, etc.
4) Northern Europe - Amsterdam, Germany, Brussells, Copenhagen, Norway, Sweden, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, etc.
5) Africa - Just South Africa...and maybe Egypt briefly
6) Antarctica - Check off the 7th continent...then TO THE MOON!!!

Favorite Foods
1) Five letter P words - Pizza, Pasta, and...P-nuts?
2) Pancakes
3) Stuffed Chicken Marsala
4) Anything FREE!!!

Websites I visit daily
1) Work email
2) This one
3) MySpace - link on right bar
4) Yahoo mail
5) Other Blogs - Let me know if you want to join...

First kiss location:
1) First REAL kiss - Parking lot of Red Robin - Apparently I was pretty good, especially for a first time. Whew...

Favorite nostalgic memories:
1) Talking with my mom about random stuff - Love ya mom!!!
2) Driving Honda Odysseys in Little Sahara
3) Standin' on the corner watchin' all the girls go by...

Songs I love to hear:
1) "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
2) "Slow Jamz" by Twista, Kanye, & Jamie Foxx
3) "Now You're A Man" Opening theme to "Orgazmo"
4) "Talkin' Bout Love" by Led Zeppelin

Items I always buy at the grocery store:
1) Arizona Teas
2) Totino's Pizzas
3) Trojans - Not really...but it'd be nice...

Days that are circled on my calendar:
1) All of your birthdays (The Mad Scientist's is coming up)
2) September 25th - Drawn Together Season 2 & Knocked Up
3) Tuesday - New Orleans

Things that make me smile:
1) Laughter
2) A beautiful woman smiling at me
3) Lindsay Lohan's getting help

Freshman - Hong Kong's youngest ever university student said he was already bored with his "very easy" classes as he started his mathematics course on Tuesday. His name is March Boedihardjo and he's nine years old. Last year, he received two A's and a B in senior high school math classes. Now, he's dissing his college classes because he was bored...probably the day that they took roll and handed out the syllabus. I personally think that the football team at Hong Kong Baptist University need to put this kid in check before this hits the internet and their teacher gets a hold of it. They may take it as a personal attack & take it out on everybody. It's hazing time for the little prick, that's all I'm saying. Sure, being pushed to learn CAN help the learning process...but there's a time & place for everything...and it's called college. This kid should be trying to get laid like everybody else...not ragging on how he thinks he such a good mathematician. Wanna impress me, March? Put your math to use. Devise a mathematical equation to get everybody laid. Russell Crowe started it in "A Beautiful Mind", you finish without going schizo, you'll earn my respect. In the meantime, shut the f**k up & study in your room. That's right, I'm picking on a nine-year old. It's another guilty pleasure that I forgot.

Why didn't these guys get accepted at Harvard? - At Northeastern University in Boston, a pair of freshmen are facing charges of marijuana possession after one of them leaned out his dorm window and loudly told a woman in the dorm opposite that he & his roommate were selling pot. This baffles me for several reasons...
  • You're an idiot for advertising by yelling in a college atmosphere. That's like a car alarm going off and saying "Buy American!!! Buy American!!!" It's just not going to work.
  • Don't these guys have a cell phone?
  • Why not just walk over there?
  • I assume they were inexperienced at getting high, and were at the time, because they didn't even check before SEEING THE COPS BELOW them as they yelled into the night.
  • Oh well, at least they'll get their education on in prison...and have taught us all a very valuable lesson.

Anyway, I think that's good for now. I've got some laundry & housecleaning to do today during my first day of a three-day weekend. Thanks again for sticking around for my 100th blog!!!

5 comments:

JLee said...

Congratulations!! We've learned so much about you. In fact, I am sad to say I don't remember the time/place of my "first real kiss" Pretty sad, eh? At least I remember who it was! lol

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I, too, btw, have a real thing for pancakes.

$teve said...

Thank you J-Lee, I'm looking forward to making many many more blogs...since I plan on having a lot of fun & rubbing it in to anybody who will listen...and laugh about it.

BSUWG, do you mind if I call you Jules? Because you have the most badass picture short of the Dude? I am also glad that there's a fellow Pancake Fetishist out there.

The Mayor said...

My first kiss, I remember it well. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was with Patrick from BSUWG. We were young, foolish, in love...we didn't care, time was on our side, the world was our oyster.

Now the bastard won't even talk to me.

Hey, congrats on 100 posts.

Shayboarder said...

Congrats on the Big 100!!!! Non-profit gigolo the world needs more of those!!!

Where should I go next?