Friday, September 21, 2007

Three Things

Good Evening/Morning,

Since I may not have sufficient time to blog tomorrow (short day at work & possible concert attendance), I thought that I'd just post this Three Things questionairre that I got through MySpace. Just in case you were wondering what I feared & the like. I'm not going to 'tag' anyone...because that's inappropriate without permission. Please enjoy.

P.S. I think the girl that I slipped out with the "I would gladly put anything you wanted me to in your box" statement is giving me the sexy eyes. Either that or she's just checking the package. Either way, I'm making progress. Then again, I may just be optimistic.


Three things

Three things that scare me:

1. Stupid people in large numbers
2. How often I think about sex
3. Fear itself

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Jim Carrey
2. JL Clyde
3. Myself

Three Things I love:
1. The female form
2. Basketball
3. The female form playing basketball?

Three Things I hate:
1. Fakes - but I like their sisters
2. People who don't know how to use a bathroom properly and leave 'residue' all over the place & don't throw away their hand towels. LEARN TO AIM!!!
3. Wasted potential

Three things I don't understand:
1. Why am I single?
2. How was Seinfeld ever popular?
3. Who keeps stealing my water?

Three things on my desk:
1. Laptop
2. Mini-DV videos from many trips
3. Christmas decorations

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Working
2. Typing
3. Checking out the new trainees, very nice...but probably 17 & under

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Adriana Lima
2. See it all
3. Blog about it

Three things I can do:
1. Your mom
2. Make people laugh
3. Please a woman

Three ways to describe my personality:
1. Hilarious
2. Courteous
3. Horny

Three things I can't do:
1. Become pregnant
2. The Splits (and not cry for hours afterwards)
3. Think about Adriana Lima & not become aroused

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

4 comments:

Shayboarder said...

I like the "three things I can do" classic with the mom in there!

$teve said...

I'm always a sucker for the classics myself. Thanks for the tip of the hat.

samunwritten said...

Aw...I love Seinfeld.

$teve said...

It had its moments...but then again there are shows that I just don't get. Maybe I'm too low brow. No, I liked Frazier, so that couldn't be it. Ah well, we all have our opinions. Thanks for stopping by. Nice blog.

Where should I go next?