Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Celebrity Look-Alikes

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

Okay, so last night at work, I was bored...so I searched around the internet for stupid stuff...and found some. It's this myheritage.com website where you can upload a photo to see which celebrities you look like. I didn't really have a good picture of me...so I tried a few bad ones...and here's what come up.



Dale Earnhardt - I think it's the moustache and the will to win.
Daniel Radcliffe - If I shaved, it would be more around 98%. I've been told this by many many people
Pedro Martinez - Really? How did that happen? Maybe it picks up my bad Tony Montana accent & willingness to defend myself from old people.
Hugh Grant - How can this picture pick up my British charm & wit? Perhaps it also senses my appreciation of prostitutes...
Keanu Reeves - I know kung fu.



Calvin Coolidge - I could be President with a mug like this. The first President to wear shades indoors...and whose inaugural speech will include the phrase "SUCK IT, BUSH!!!"
Marilyn Manson - Am I supposed to be offended?
Mick Jagger - Overrated...but still cool.
Clark Gable - "Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a f**k."
Marlon Brando - Maybe I do need to lose a little weight...

Okay, so maybe this thing just picks random celebrities & says that you look half sorta like them. But I was curious what they would say about my mom...and I happened to have a few pictures of her...so here it goes.



Kristin Kreuk - I told you my mom's a hottie.
Penelope Cruz - She doesn't have a big nose.
Olivia de Havilland - I had to google her too...but she was in "Gone with the Wind"
Rita Hayworth - Classic beauty
Anne Hathaway - Okay, face it. She could have been an actress...but as consolation, she got me. Sorry mom.

Anyway, that's going to be it for me today. I just thought I'd share that with you. Stay tuned because next time we'll talk about New Orleans & whatever else I'm tripping on that day.

2 comments:

JLee said...

I did that one time and had the most random people! I was happy to have Portia DeRossi as one of them though..haha

I'm laughing at the Marilyn Manson one...Where do they get that??

$teve said...

My guess would be that I was wearing sunglasses...and he wears entirely too much eye shadow or something. I can see the Portia DeRossi.

Where should I go next?