Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quiz For Non-Teenagers

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

I got a little bored...and to keep from falling asleep, I did one of these questionairre things again. Feel free to do it too if you'd like and post it on your blog...but make sure that you let me know so I check it out. Here it goes...

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?
''Missed someone?
''Told someone you loved them?
''Drank alcohol?'...
50 questions for the people who are a little older and out of high school....

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent - I just sleep here

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Romantic? Wow. I'm gonna say...IHOP.

3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
Not at all - Honestly couldn't have asked for better

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I would have taken out Hitler before it was too late. Wait, was that the question?

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Vandenbosch - Her husband was my Calculus teacher senior year of high school. Cosmic.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Adriana Lima

7. What did you wanna be when you grew up?
A professional basketball player

8. How many colleges did you attend?
Two

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was the cleanest one coming back from Vegas for the weekend

10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I remember when it was under a dollar a gallon...and I'm not that old

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
Deserted tropical island...and anyone who looks good in coconuts.

12. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
"Where'd she go?"

13. Last thought before going to sleep at night?
"There she is"

14. Do you miss being a child?
Not at all - Puberty was good to me

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Car Maintenance

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
I do both...but volunteer much less

18. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Jessica Rabbit

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Girl - See them dance sexy while drinking beer
Guy - See sexy girls and drink beer

21. Have you found real love yet?
Wouldn't have so much time on my hands if I had

22. When did you start feeling old?
When I was dating an 18 year old last year...and listened to her music

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Bacon

25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Greater sense of self-worth

26. Beach or lake?
Beach

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not at all - I think you just have to know the other person well

28. Do you own property?
Not personally, I rent

29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?
American Gladiators

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Adventures in Babysitting

31. What's your drink?
Mountain Dew

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Indians - They help me with my computer via telephone

33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops - They dress better

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
The nerdy girl that I hung out with who blossomed into a Victoria's Secret supermodel

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
88.5 so that I can listen to my iPod

36. Norm or Cliff?
Woody

37. Grey's or 'The Office?
"Assistant TO the General Manager"

38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Being such a puss - I should be more of a prick

39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
Usually - I digs all the peoples I work with

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Adriana Lima

41. Whats your favorite thing to do in the woods?
Number two...until I have dinner with Adriana Lima

42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Not in a long time...but of course

43. Have you every used a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope

44. Last book you read?
"Baby NOT on Board" - Thanks Bubbles

45. Do you have a teddy bear?
I have a few - My nickname used to be Pooh Bear

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Chengdu, China

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I think Lake Tahoe's the only place that I haven't seen

48. Do you go to church?
Not for many years

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
The way things are going, probably both

50. How old are you?
This many (hands gesture 26)

4 comments:

Girl In A Gi said...

How is IHOP NOT a romantic dinner spot? Especially during unending pancake month! (I'd put-out for that.)

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Was there really a nerdy girl you hung with who blossomed into supermodel material?

$teve said...

That's what I'm saying. It's comfort food, nice people, pancakes AND bacon, honestly it's only drawback is that it's affordable. I think more people should put out. I'll tell you what, if they dimmed the lights and tripled the prices, it'd probably happen. NOT THAT I'M SAYING YOU SHOULD DO THAT IHOP!!! I'm saying that...well, ladies, you could learn a little something from Pirate Monkey. That's all I'm saying. :)

$teve said...

BSUWG, not that I'm aware of...because I went to school in Utah, not Brazil...but it's just more of an optimistic thing for when I go to the 10 year reunion.

Where should I go next?