Monday, May 7, 2007

Why am I doing this?

Good question. Really, I just wanted something to fill up my time when I'm at work until 1 AM and I'm too efficient for my own good. Also, if any of you crazy cats out there would like some free advice (entertainment use only) regarding relationships, family matters, child rearing, movie watching, sports gambling, or just need somebody to talk at, then I'll be here to provide my services...at least until I get bored of this thing...which could very well happen...and then an angel loses its wings...as foretold in the prophecy.

Anyway, my shift is almost done because I've been messing around with this Blogger thing all night. This is obviously my first blog, because I have no real direction or anything to go with it. I just read a few of my buddies' blogs & thought it'd be cool. Call me a nerd if you must, who's just trying to be like his friends, but frankly, I'll probably spend more time talking to them in person spitting my freaky nuggets of wisdom & wit. So if I have time, I may share them with you. You're probably thinking that I'm an asshole right now...and for the most part, you're right, but I have a creamy, warm, salty center that I'd like to share with the world through this blog, so hopefully you'll enjoy it too. Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you did a good remodeling job. Pinned your blog for reference.
Ming green marble Mosaic

Where should I go next?